Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Where did the whiskers go

 Where did the whiskers go?
Posted Date: : Apr 4, 2008 9:16 AM
I’m happy they’re gone, but where did they go?  For the past 10 years at least I have had this little whisker spot on my cheek (facial)  and there’s always some stage of little hair in development going on. A few months ago I began another one of my food-as-medicine ventures working towards another goal and  maybe the side effect was loss of facial hair?  That would be cool, when I was 14 or so I was standing in the bathroom with my mom and she leaned forward, pulled her glasses down to her nasal tip and peered at me.  Know what she said?  She said "you’re going to be a hairy old woman".   I said "thanks".  Remember parents, becareful what you say lol, you may be remembered   decades for it.  Like the time my dad was commenting on the well-proportioned aspect of all us kids........even Jennie.  Now as I sat there listening I’m thinking huh, even me?  What’s that mean?  Why would I be unproportionate?  I’d never really even thought such things before lol.  It’s not my fault my  sister’s so dang flat.  I mean...um.....under-developed, er ......non-existent?  Well anyway, whatever she is, Katie asked her one time why she didn’t have any boobs.    Point being, those comments stick lol.  Oh, and I have embraced both my boobs and my facial hair.   

No comments: