Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Confessions

Confessions
Posted Date: : Feb 25, 2008 10:27 AM
I have a confession to make, I'm sure I'll come up with more as I go so I titled it "confessions" in advance.  The big one is I like to sing Fiddler on the Roof songs.  Loudly and obnoxiously, usually in the car, especially Tevya's dream song.  A blessing on your head, mazel Tov (sp?) mazel tov, like poor old grandma said mazel tov mazel tov.....such a son-in-law, like no one ever saw, the tailor Matel Komzoil (sp?).......the tailor? There's no tailor, she meant the butcher...Lazer Wolf.  You must have heard wrong grandma there's no tailor, you mean the butcher grandma by the name of Lazer Wolf.....no no no I mean the tailor..............my little Zietel who was named for me ....you get the picture.  I also get the urge to sing When You're a Jet when I walk with a bunch of kids. 

Ok, that may just be my only confession.  Um....I save food.  I don't always flush, but that's just common sense I think.  There's nothing really gross about pee and if everyone saved a flush a day that's about 600 million gallons of water a day right?   I also figure it takes the guilt off of watering the front yard in the summer.   Oh...I like spam.  I guess that's about it......hmmmm.....how dull.....but my soul feels lighter.  Uh huh. 

No comments: