Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - I would like a man-servant please.

  I would like a man-servant please.
Posted Date: : Feb 6, 2008 9:51 AM
Yes, a man-servant.  A nice compassionate, empathetic man-servant.  All he has to do is stuff like see the trash can by the road and say "oh look, she only pulled in three of the trash related things, it sure would be nice of me to pull in the fourth for her".  Or maybe if I'm making a butt-load of lunches in the morning and am running behind maybe say "oh, let me help you with that.......or maybe you would prefer I get the boys shoes on or maybe I could help this huge flock of kids get some breakfast?"  Just someone who wouldn't think of saying "you can do that yourself, you don't need me to help".  But of course then one could get hooked on having someone around to count on and maybe it's better to know you can do it yourself.......hmmmmm......OK, no man-servant.

No comments: