Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Starting to have too much fun


Starting to have too much fun......
Posted Date: : May 26, 2008 12:16 AM
......I need to get to bed.  That's what I need to do.  I just got all caught up posting pics of my food stash, just as it was, no straitening or clearing out.....in the nude as it were.  Now can someone explain what is so wrong with what I have?  Why is it worthy of divorcing or killing yourself over?  I don't get it myself but it's one of the many points of contention over here.  On one hand I'm to spend less but on the other I'm supposed to pay full price for everything.  Hmmmm....how does that work?  I am puzzled, I need an Oh Great One to lead me.  I looked at my pics....I think the house is very cute, not white trashy at all, I look at all the stuff we've done (I've done because I do everything) that he who mustn't be mentioned has no part in by his own choice.  I really get to thinking "how dare he?", how dare he try and bring me down.  The things he attacks are so ludicrous, like the food in the freezer.  huh?  And the white trashiness of me....alrighty.  I do have the offer of guidance from the white trash that came before me though, lmao.....thanks Oh Great White Trashiness, I'll be a good follower.    Crikey, I need to get to bed. 
 

No comments: