Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Avoiding the pit and life is good, though the pit don’t think so

Avoiding the pit and life is good, though the pit don’t think so
Posted Date: : May 15, 2008 9:34 AM
So it's tomorrow and supposed to reach 88 or 90 or something today but it feels like it's going to rain instead.  Not much going on today but since the one who must not be mentioned isn't talking to me again, I've once again become devil spawn I guess, so I will blog.  I was sitting here trying to figure out how to get proof of insurance so I could release Dingus from the crushing expense of insuring the girlies when the small child of  a week agos front porch sitting knocks on my door.   Now mind you it's 9:15 and school started at 8:30, so I ask why she's so late (this girl lives about a mile from school) and she says her alarm didn't go off so I say well tell your Mom to drag your hiney out of bed.  Anyway I drove her to school and it turns out her mom was at work, so this 2nd grader is supposed to get herself up and to school on time by herself.  Here's this little girl going into strangers houses and getting rides by someone Mom probably has no clue exists, it seems wrong.  So what are we supposed to say or do when she's 14 and out of control?  Tell her that now she's old enough to get into or cause trouble she needs to start "being responsible"?  I have a feeling it's going to more along the lines of anger, rebellion and "now you want to tell me what to do?  I don't think so".  Oh well, build more facilities.     
We went out to Ken's and he gave me some rhubarb so today I need to make some pies and probably a cake.  Or maybe just trick the kids into taking a bite raw........nah, too evil.  OMG....I am devil spawn!!!!  I wonder how long the pit will last this time?  It's been about a week so far, I can handle about 5 days then I start becoming .......duh duh duh duuuuhhhh......BITCHY MOM.....then I say oh screw this, the pit can fester but we're not going to.  Then we all move on and eventually the pit rejoins the land of the functional again and off we go til next time.  I want another tattoo.  I'm thinking of the mermaid in my Myspace pic down on my ankle.  Ooooh the sun is coming out.  dangit.

No comments: