Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Happy Easter

Happy Easter
Posted Date: : Mar 23, 2008 12:49 AM
Back at everyone who left an Easter comment and thank you, I’m just too lazy to comment search right now.  Which is strange considering I’m just sitting around waiting to make dinner.  Actually dinner is made, I just have to figure out how to get a ham, potatoes, and broccoli casserole in the oven all at once.  Dang small oven.  My parents and half of my sibling group are up in Seattle this year and Joe’s parents are up in Washington too this year so we’re doing our own thing this year.  At least me and the kids are lol.  It’s kind of nice, no running every where all day....but then I’m bored with waiting.  Some people are never happy.  Claudia is supposed to stop by this afternoon before work.......hmmmm....I guess I have nothing to say.....except we’re going camping!!!    

No comments: