Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Is the sink fixed?

 
 Is the sink fixed?
Posted Date: : May 19, 2008 9:10 AM
I don't know.  There are parts lying around on the counter, floor and in the cupboard .........both old and new, there's a bucket of crap/dirt on the floor, there are tools lying around and trash strewn here and there.  The clincher on my not being sure is the soaking wet towels in the cabinet under the sink.  Are we trying to rot the cupboards or are they there for a reason?  Like a drip or something?  I asked Anna and her eyes got real big and she said "I don't know but please don't ask".  Good advice, it's none of my business after all.....who knows, I may fall against a coffee table or something if I do.  I guess I can bag it all up, except the dirt and wet towels, and label it "debris from sink" and save it in case it's not to be tossed or is needed because the job isn't quite done. 
I've got Erin this morning because she doesn't feel good, more like just exhausted.  So I told her she could hang out til I go get the boys and see how she feels.  So she ate and slept for an hour and a half and is now watching Sesame Street.  It seems that when their dad watches them he likes to wake them up in the middle of the night to watch movies.......um, strange.  No wonder they are always begging to spend the night, they are warm, in a bed and not getting woken up.  Makes sense I guess. 
I think I'll make burgers for lunch.....with the roasted garlic bread......or maybe the jalapeno polenta bread and put pepper jack cheese on it.  With rhubarb  pie for dessert.  I have to eat a lot of pie, I think I'll be the only taker on it even though it's stunningly delicious.  I have 2 of them.  They were/are beautiful.  
  Well, Erin fell back asleep.  Poor thing.

No comments: