Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Ungrateful little Twinkie

Ungrateful little twinkie
Posted Date: : Dec 6, 2007 10:58 AM
Ok, so we take the girls to their choir concert last night and after we drop them home we go to Mc Donalds to drop off a movie (I really didn't want to pay for another day of Spongebob) and Joe wants to get the kids ice cream.  OK.  We go in, go through the "what do you want process", get our stuff and go sit down.  Now Jake wants a chocolate sundae and so orders one.  The whole process from ordering through preparing through getting it to the table the kid is stoked about his chocolate sundae.  The instant his little butt hits the chair he goes into full Jake mode and starts whining and crying because he wants a chocolate dipped cone like Katie.  Now the child was free to order anything he wanted and he chose a chocolate sundae.  After a bit of him melting down he decides he'd like my pie.  Despite the fact that I wanted my pie (I did order it after all) I generously traded for his sundae.  He ate my pie with no complaints.  Then started about the chocolate dipped cone again.  We go home with him crying all the way get them into bed, him crying about the injustice done to him the whole time.  After being in bed a whole 10 minutes or so he comes out followed by Isaac, apparently it just dawned on him that I ate his sundae and he thought that was unfair of me to eat his sundae.  Now mind you, I wanted pie.  They're unceremoniously shooed back into bed and the darling cries himself to sleep.  Ok, end of story?   Nooooooo.......the twit wakes up in the morning comes out crying and saying that he dreamed I was taking all his stuff.  Geesh, remind me to never buy the kid a car or something. 

I'm thinking the cat must go, I've been very careful to have not actually said "we are keeping Princess Twinkle-Butt" and I think I know someone who just may take her.  Three people in the house with cat allergies is too many though and I've always thought it a bit kooky to medicate people so they can have a pet that bugs them.  I could just let her live out front like Emily but I think Emily would kick her little twinkle butt. 

I'm going to try to talk Joe into Christmas shopping maybe tonight, at least for Tiffany.  So Joe if you read this be prepared.  At least with an excuse as to why not. 

No comments: