Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Fookin' hilarious way to get your kid out of bed.....

 Posted Date: : Jun 8, 2007 7:25 AM
     It all started a few months ago with the random thought…"wouldn't it be funny if I could get the dogs to jump on Anna?".  Yeah, it would be.  So with very little coaxing I got Stan to jump up there and bounce around a bit.  For the past few months it's been me with the "come on Stan's" and sometimes Jack but he just watches (crazy lady thing), but Stan gets up there and bugs the hell out of the kid til she gets up.  But recently things have been changing and today was perfection…….All I did was head down the hall and BOTH dogs ran ahead and bounced the kid to the extreme……when I started this project I never could have hoped for such an outcome.  I could so be a dog trainer.  And you know what?  When a kid is dogged out of bed they don't go back to sleep lmao…..they've got some adrenaline pumping. 

No comments: