Sunday, May 8, 2011

OS - Moving

  moving
Posted Date: : May 25, 2008 4:14 PM
So the one who must not be mentioned is moving out on the first.  Again.  I wish he would get on with it because the idle threats get old.  One of these times I'll just get him a place and move him out myself and tell him to enjoy.  I realize that Myspace blogs are not the place for all this, I just don't care.  There's power in silence and I don't feel like being silent.  I would go to counseling with him but he says he doesn't need it.  He's a nice guy.  Yeah and ask Lacey Peterson what her hubby was like.  People have told me how he speaks so well of me.....hmmm.....is this the same person who can't come up with one positive attribute of mine?  The person of the white trash tirade?  I am the Queen of white trash, the trashiest of the white trash, and if you drive down our street our house is the most white trash house on the street.  Um ok.......what are we?  Like 13?  And just to throw it out there......if you don't want me to repeat it, DON'T SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!  After almost 8 years of this I am just sick of it, going all the way back to I should tie a mattress on my back and hang out on Portland road.  Um why?  Of course I was stupid enough to ignore that one and stick around for all the rest....so karma works.  I do love Karma though, it gives you control.  I wonder what the celestial reward or come back is for airing your dirty laundry on Myspace?  I hope it's freedom.  Funnily enough I just flipped to my mail and read this........it's karmic I think.
She'd been taught 'housework is a woman's
> job,' but one evening, Jenny
> arrived home from work to find the children bathed, one
> load of laundry
> in
> the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the
> stove, and the
> table
> set. She was astonished!
>
> Turned out that Ralph had read an article that said,
> 'Wives who work
> full-time and then had to do their own housework were too
> tired to have
> sex'.
>
> The night went very well. The next day, she told her office
> friends all
> about it. 'We had a great dinner. Ralph even cleaned up
> the kitchen. He
> helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry
> and put it
> away.
> I really enjoyed the evening.'
>
> 'But what about afterward?' asked her friends.
>
> 'Oh, that .., Ralph was too tired...'
>
> God is good.

So I don't work full time and am not too tired but that's good.  I just don't want to battle what can be found online, not because I'll never compare, but because why would I want to?  Anyway, anyone who hates me as much as it's been professed that they do, they can just move on out because I didn't make you the way you are.  Ooops...excuse me....I didn't make them the way they are.  It wasn't me.

No comments: