Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it possible for everything to work right at the same time? Though I guess if the same thing never works right then no lol. Because at least that one thing will be there.....blasted washing machine flooded the garage again....there is a lot of water in one of those things. I figure everything out there is either really clean or really gross, everything of value is up high or in plastic so I guess the bright side is that anything that gets ruined I get to throw away. I am experiencing an excessive feeling of shallowness, why is that? And I don't think it's because of the shallow lake out in the garage....more probably because the kids are all pretty much self sufficient and not on me all the time anymore, the two extras aren't here anymore and that was really more chaotic than I realized. Everything is much more calm, smooth and ......dull. The girls have different friends that come over now but they all know how to behave.....very nice. I think I went from kid overload to "wow, nice" and now I don't know what to do. Which leads to useless and shallow, which I'm not.....so get on it girl. Find your feather. Hmmmm.......feather? Feather, feather, feather.......sounds like heather. OK, it's late. I know what I'll do, I'll go to Lifesource and peruse the bulletin board.....don't know what I'll find but maybe something. Maybe I'll take up plumbing. That would be nice, then I wouldn't have to fear the toilet. Somehow it just feels wrong to have the life I have, what have I done to deserve it and now that I have it what do I do with it? I have no challenge, no obstacles. Nothing to figure out or make work, well except the plumbing, but that's just gonna be. I guess not wanting for anything, well that's not true there are still things I want in life but they'll happen when they happen, but I guess my list of things I've been working for I've gotten. Time to expand the list to bigger and better things, maybe I'll go to the art stores and ask about painting 101. Maybe I'll learn how to walk in high heels. Now there's a goal.

No comments: