Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good morning....I still haven't quite figured out why the kids are ready so early lately.....other than the fact that there aren't extra kids here anymore, but still. Anyway.....I've spent the last day or two thinking of taking a Facebook vacation because while normally it works for me eventually talking to yourself gets lonely.....well I guess not lonely because of the wonderful responses from some friends :) but more because it's just the flaky side of life.....which I do adore so why am I bitching? anyway again.....and yes I know it's just a horoscope but I like this one because it frequently hits the nail on the head, so here goes......

Gemini horoscope for February 25, 2010
Your creative, offbeat nature shines today. You'll enliven any group and challenge anyone whose thinking is more narrow or traditional than yours. That means some people may not get your point, but at least you'll make them think. Maybe soon they'll realize you were right all along. Until then, keep doing what you're doing, and stay positive. It's not always easy to go it alone, but that may be your path, at least for the present.


So, it says to "keep doing what I'm doing" and the Facebook vacation is off.......at least until everyone realizes I'm right lmao. Okay......too much morning time, Jake has hand and foot cuffed Isaac with huge pipe cleaners and the dogs are attacking him, I guess small child on the floor means "dog toy".

No comments: