Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello, got it all figured out now. I now know what I will be doing for the rest of my life til I figure something else out. I went downtown to get some pencils, after I went to the old people place and filled out their mongo application to volunteer as a something or other, I forgot what they called it but it sounds coolish.....and I like old people, especially old men in hats and old ladies with necklaces, I got my pencils, found the class I want to take but it started last week and I don't want to jump in late since I know nothing. I stopped in at a jeweler to ask the possibilty of gettin my moonstone bracelet filled in with the missing stones because I haven't been able to wear it since I got it and I want to, then I went around the block and the store that used to be the cool french store apparently became a cool shoe store, unfortunately it also was going out of business.....which meant 60% off almost everything. I know am the proud owner of a pair of shiny black shoes with shiny black flowers on the tops and a pair of shiny red shoes with buckles. Let's see....headed down to the Little Cannoli and bought some macaroons and bread for dinner, down to the corner and got a smallish cup of bold coffee and sat outside and had a macaroon and watched a homeless looking fellow flick cigarette butts across the sidewalk. I vaguely though of offering him a macaroon but then thought no....being homeless looking is no reason to be icky. So I didn't give him one. Oh yeah....back at the pencil store there was a note on the bulliten board wanting models for a life drawing group....did you know there were groups that got together every week and drew naked people? Anyway, called George up and went tonight to see the procedure....now if I can do that.......I need to practice. Tomorrow the library. What else did I do? Oh yeah, the normal house stuff except laundry because of the flood situation, maybe tomorrow. And caught Jeff and Alan on their last lap of walking after the naked adventure. That was a most enjoyable day. Tomorrow I call Hank and try to work out a karate schedule for Anna, who knows....maybe I'll take him up on his mom self-defense thing, oh yeah....dang, think I might make Anna happy and join Curves also. But now I'm going to go to bed and read. G'night.

No comments: