Friday, May 8, 2009

OK, so I dug this thing back out, it's been a few years and I'm going to try not to use it as a bitching format lol, but who knows......it's all about the mood. Anyway, it's 9:00 and my other half is somewhere else, I'm not going to bitch though because you make your choices and get to live with them, on top of that you can't change who people are. So, whoop de doo, here I am. Dinner was good, the only thing complained about were the mushrooms....of course how can you complain about chicken, rice and salad, small victories.....grab them and enjoy. I just wish life would space itself out a little better, tomorrow is the Kid relays...used to be Jaycees but I guess they pulled their support. What are the Jaycees anyway? Are they like the shriners? Anyway, Katie and Danielle run tomorrow sometime between 1 and 5, then someone is getting married up in Washington. Groan. Okay I don't mind a wedding where the stars need to be pointed out but we get to bring Danielle and Erin along because their mom won't be home til 7:30 or so, then straight from sitting in the bleachers for 4-ish hours....I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bri -iiight, bleh. I'm bitching aren't I? I'm not meaning to. I just need a gay boyfriend. Then everything would be wonderful.

No comments: