Friday, January 29, 2010

It's only 2:00, but this has been a good day......I scrounged around the yard and cleaned up all of the stuff that seems to gather, cleaned out in the garage up to and around the pile, moved the mattress out and went to the dump. Not real good planning because yesterday I went and vacuumed out the van then today loaded it with crap so I had to go vacuum the back out again. Oh well, came home and wanted to rake and stuff and couldn't find the rake (neighbors have it), bow saw, or hedge thingies....so I went to Lowe's and bought more....ha.....take that tool losers. Cut the lavendar down, raked out the flower beds and yard, filled the compost can plus so I stopped. Let's see......oh the gravel. I moved the remaining pile of gravel, 10 wheel barrow loads, out and spread it by the road. Then I got tired. But the gravel is gone. Oh, back to the mattress.....why don't twin mattresses have handles? Or is mine just a cheap one that doesn't have handles? Because of any of the sizes of mattress that people may be moving by themselves the twin would be the one. Just wondering. And I also really like throwing stuff into the dump abyss....simple pleasures.

I went and saw Men Who Stare at Goats last night.....what an appealingly strange movie. I like it, I think. Oh shoot....I took teeny chickens out of the freezer this morning. Now I have to cook them, I usually try to skip on the complex meals when it's just the kids eating....I guess I can bake them and make mac n cheese.....who am I fooling? I don't make complex meals lol. I have a lot of teeny chickens in the freezer that and scallops. I don't know why. I think I will go and read til the kids come home. EW DOG FART!!!!!! Why, why do they fart underneath my chair? Go away and do that.

No comments: